Free UK delivery when you spend over £60 - £3.95 UK delivery below £60 - European delivery from €13
Who we are:
- We are a family run business for families.
- we have a play corner where siblings can entertain themselves while your dancers are fitted, we don’t mind a little mess or noise, (children will be children.)
- We treat each customer as an individual and ensure each visit to our online store or our Bradford store is a positive and relaxed experience,
- Everyone is welcome at Beatz n Pointe,
Our team have a wealth of knowledge to share due to the combination of the above and having;
- Experience of the dance industry for over 20 years,
- Dance teacher training through ISTD,
- Working with children for over 25 years, including learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Having child development knowledge through education.
- Child protection training
- Pointe fitters are retrained every 18mth to 2 years, by independent training facilitators, ensuring our fittings are to a very high standard.
After experience of competitions and classes through my childhood, then passing this love to my daughter who moved on to pursue her dance career in 2016, I moved on to help and support different schools in the local communities along with this and then a local dance shop closing I agreed to open Beatz n Pointe up to the dance community and have never looked back, I love seeing those smiles from both adults and children.
in 2016 Beatz n Pointe was born from a little dance shop on the outskirts of Bradford and Leeds, the shop consisting of one uniform rail and basic range of shoes,with our focus on Pointe shoes. Our custom base grew with customers travelling from as far as Manchester for the expertise of fitting, so the stock soon grew to accommodate the numerous uniforms and shoes needed, there were comp students and then came the work shops and master classes, we needed more for our ever growing custom base.
2018 has seen us introduce printing services allowing troupes to have bottles, towels and dancewear printed in store,
Personalised tap boards were also launched in 2018.
December 2018 upon our 3rd birthday approaching we purchased Angel dancewear to give further options for workshops and masterclass students. The Angel dancewear range and ability to import from around the world allows us to provide that much needed Unique dancewear in store and online, you will see us around Move it and CYD conventions throughout the year.